The dry herb vaporizer market is fast-changing and oftentimes confusing, with many options to choose from. There are portables, desktops, vape pens, and many of those have a fair amount of differences, including price, size, heating methods, battery systems, and warranty periods.
VaporizerWizard.com is about helping you find the best vaporizer for your specific needs. Buying a vaporizer is tough. They can be pretty pricey and you can’t really try them before you buy them. On top of that, there is no single perfect vape for everyone. That’s where I come in.
The videos and articles on this site will help you make an informed decision before you buy a vaporizer. In my videos, I try to touch on all of the important factors of each vaporizer. I will also be answering all individual questions in the comments section on both vaporizerwizard.com and youtube videos.
VaporizerWizard will help you determine
- Which vaporizers are worth purchasing?
- Which vaporizers should be avoided?
- What each vaporizer specializes in.
- My favorite vaporizer for each category.
- Pros, Cons, Tips, and Tricks for each specific unit
- How to clean each vape.
Meet Buzz Danklin
I am a service-disabled veteran in my early 30’s. I’m an active adventure-seeking person. I am big into skiing, snowboarding, mt. biking, and pretty much anything you can do living in the mountains.
I started vaping back in 2006 with a hands-free Vaporbrothers original. The unit was definitely not my favorite, so I only used it occasionally, but I have been hooked on vaporization ever since.
I have been buying most of the popular and high-rated vapes throughout the years, but I plan to step it up and try to purchase nearly every vape I can that comes out going forward.
In my review videos and articles, I will do my best to give you all of the information you need when looking into a vape.
My vaporizer reviews will show you
- How to use the vaporizer
- How to clean it
- What I like about it
- What I don’t like about it
- Anything else specific to the unit
I encourage healthy debate and exchange of ideas in the comment section of this site. I will take all feedback, ideas, and constructive criticisms into consideration. If you have any vape questions, don’t hesitate to ask me, I will give you the best advice I can. I also encourage you guys to keep me on my toes.
Find Vaporizer Wizard on
About My Vaporizer Ratings
I will assign each vaporizer a rating of 1-10. Their ratings will slowly change over time as new products change the playing field, or as older products show reliability (or lack of reliability) over long term use. I will also take into account your comments and complaints.
The score itself is derived from the following main categories in no particular order:
- Vapor Quality
- Clean vapor taste without electronic, plastic, or other tastes?
- How dense is the vapor?
- How warm is the vapor?
- Ease and Convenience of Use
- How difficult is it to setup?
- How difficult is it to use proficiently?
- How long does it take to heat up?
- Unit Build Quality
- Were high-quality materials used?
- Were food safe, flavorless, and heat resistant materials used?
- How was the air pathway designed?
- How long is the warranty?
- Are there any fragile or easily breakable parts?
- Is the unit consistent in its function and heat
- How often does the unit need cleaned or parts changed
- How difficult and time-consuming is the upkeep
- How much will it cost to clean and maintain the unit
- Does the unit vaporizer efficiently?
- Efficient both solo and group use?
- How do the effects feel compared to the product used
- Does the quality and experience justify the price?
- How much recurring cost with cleaning and maintenance?
- Do you truly get what you pay for?
- Personal Opinion
- Do I still personally use it often?
- Does it have any unique specialties?
I will continue to update and evolve my ratings as I continue to use new vapes and learn more along the way. I also have guides for the best portable vaporizer and the best desktop vaporizer which are regularly updated to reflect the best vaporizers currently on the market.